Dates are set for Wapak Tug Fest & Allen co. Tug Fest

sonic_superduty

Reaction score
Well im kinda bummed out as TS is the same weekend as WTF, but the show must go on. we are no way trying to be in competition with TS, just so happens that WTF always falls on the 3rd weekend of May. This is the same weekend as the Lima 4-wheel Jamboree. Friday may 18th Central Ohio Truck Pullers Championship will be putting on the sled pull for Friday night, which is also the first points pull of the year. Saturday nite may 19th Tug-a-truck (OTA points pull) on the concrete pad, 5000, 6500, 8500 lb classes these will be big pay-out events. located in Wapakoneta, Ohio Camping is available w/ elec & water

Another I would like to mention is ATF Diesel Expo. In Lima, Ohio. July 26,27,28th , COTPC returns for more sledpulling action on friday july 27th POINTS PULL, Saturday afternoon 300ft. Dirt Drags, Sat. night Tug-a-truck (OTA points pull). there will be a dyno on hand, and lots of things going on this weekend. Camping is available W/elec & water.

Please visit www.tug-fest.com

www.atfdieselexpo.com for mor info.

thanks, Lance :toast:

MINK

Reaction score
Cant wait Lance-bob! I've been waiting to see cotpc and wtf team up so I know this will be a HUGE show. You better get to work on your truck brother!

WTF_ATF

Reaction score
Well we are proud to announce that Mike's Diesel Performance will be a sponsor for the events, and would like to take the time to thank Mike for the help!

WTF_ATF

Reaction score
Tug Fest is excited to be working with the great folks at Central Ohio Truck Pull Circuit for both our May and July events. We will be running all of the COTPC classes plus three gas classes...Bone Stock Gas Class...Cheater Stock 6200 lb Gas Class (with a flatbed exception ONLY at WTF & ATF events)...Pro Stock 6500 lb Gas Class, 2.6,3.0 & RWYB!!! Check out the website for all event details.

Friday May 18th Wapak Tug Fest, Cotpc sledpulls start at 6pm
Sat May 19th TUG-A-TRUCK 5000,6500,8500lb classes start at 6pm

Friday July 27th TUG-A-TRUCK, 5000,6500,8500lb classes start at 7pm
Sat july 28th ATF diesel expo Cotpc Sled pulls start at 6pm

tylerdillard

Reaction score
Well looks like we are coming up and pulling friday night with all the Haisley crew then we are leaving and driving all night to Bowling Green for Saturday

sonic_superduty

Reaction score
well tyler I would like to thank you for your dedication! I believe you will have a good time! if ts were not that weekend... you would have to stay around for the tug on sat!!

Latest posts

Members online