New: Irate-Bell turbo option!

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I have been working with Pius at Bell turbo and we are going to be offering an S300 based charger that will have a higher flowing wheel. The turbo will have a ZQ compressor wheel and will outflow the other turbos that are built in its size class. The turbo will use a standard t4 flange.

The ZQ wheel will flow slightly over 1200cfm which will be an improvement over the standard 366 wheel that we have been using which flows 1100cfm. The 366 turbos can be upgraded into this wheel also if desired.

This turbo will be priced at $1375.00, and can be used with any of our t4 mounts. These will be fully balanced center section assemblies.

We are going to offer this turbo with a full mounting kit for $2500.00 through the end of the month (12-31-11). After that the price will be the normal $2700.00. The upgrade to 304ss up-pipes can be made for $75 as well as an upgrade to 321ss for $175.00 over the $2500.00 cost of the full turbo and kit.

The kits can also be upgraded to incorporate a wastegate as well. I will also extend the wastegate price that we offered over Thanksgiving weekend through the end of the month as well. So a full wastegate package with a Turbosmart Hypergate 45 with manual boost controller and plumbing into the up-pipes and down pipe will be $785.00.

This is setup to be used as a very good choice for an all around turbocharger, that will tow and perform very well while having a very broad compressor map. The setup will work with stock to hybrid injectors. And will be good to support 500+ horse power.

Let us know if we can help with your next project or upgrade.

Thank you,
Jake

smokedout250

Reaction score
Glad to see a new option for my turbo! Does it get better than an irate and bell turbo combo? I think not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjake0524

Reaction score
you should talk to them about making a good 2.3 for the t-4 mount for work stock

I believe he is still working on a charger for your setup. I will double check with him. Haven't asked him about it in a few weeks. I will let you know what I find out.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
All of that can be done as well! This isn't the only turbo or turbos that we can have built.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
so this is between wop's qssb and the gqssb? just wondering where it falls compared to other turbo's.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Yes it does! And the Z is a compressor wheel designation. Don't worry, Pius is coming up with a name for the turbo that he is building for me. He just hasn't had time to come up with it yet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.