• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 ccsb powerstroke for sale

old96stroker

Reaction score
I am putting up for sale the truck in my sig, it is a ccsb 2wd with a bradford built bed, (debadged) it also now has a ranch hand style grill guard on it that bolts up under the bumper, (no holes) it has 4 235 75 16 load rated e tires with less than 8000 miles on them, everything works it is a xlt with red interior.
This truck is extremely reliable will start on the coldest of days with no plugging in, it has a6637 intake, downpipe and muffler removal, the only chip it ever had on it was a edge ez and that has been off for quite some time. Truck has right around 283k on the clock but it has always been a highway pickup.
The oil has always been changed at 5000 mile intervals and uses about a quart between oil changes, this is a damn good pickup and the only reason for sale is it hasn't been driven 500 miles since august, I bought a newer truck. I am asking 5000 dollars for the truck but price the bed and new rubber and that is almost 3500 dollars by theirselves, I am flexible on the price but I won't give the truck away otherwise itcan sit there for another six months, thank you for looking and happy holidays, john.

bluedge8

Reaction score
looks ok but it is hard to see much off of the one pic. also this is just a tough time of year with the holidays and all, I would like to see more pics when you can.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Alright, I am trying to sell this truck again, figured if I would let it warm back up and get threw the holidays and such I might have a little better luck this time, same truck with about 50 more miles on it and am asking 4200.00 for it. Tired of it just sitting there and the tags are due, I have had pretty moderate responses other than everybody wants to give me a thousand dollars under what I am asking on basically a four thousand dollar truck, this is a good truck or I wouldn't try and sell it on here, am I too high? Wore out piles of garbage 4wd trucks bring two thousand dollars more than mine ,sorry for the rant here just trying to get it sold for what I think is bottom dollar private party value.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Looks super clean and very well taken care of.

$4,000 is a little high for a 2wd though esp with 283k

Pics on here could help too.

Best of luck with the sale

Latest posts

Members online