Payback Time

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I want to thank my loyal customers and friends that have stood by us through thick and thin, as a gesture of gratitude we will be offering pretty much any gun, rifle, scope or any number of hunting shooting accessories at a very discounted price.
Send an email to [email protected] with what you are interested in.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
What no one needs a new toy for xmas..... Hey look if you want to know about the deals that will go on from time to time send me an email and I put you on the mailing list....

bpcheramie

Reaction score
No DI is not a gun store. I am a gun dealer and helping him give back to his customers. So if there and something you are lookng for shoot me and email and I will respond to you on what I can do to help you out...

bpcheramie

Reaction score
As long as you are looking to buy...... To the ones that have emailed I am work I'm getting you the information.....

skew12

Reaction score
After Xmas I'll be looking to pick up an XDm or maybe a 1911. Not sure which brand yet.

washingtoncoastie

Reaction score
Id be interested in some front and rear pistol grips for my saiga 12. Do you deal in scopes at all? Also, i know its a long shot but im looking for a safety assembly for a nolsler 8mm. Marlin 1896? Lazer grip for my wife's beretta px4storm. If we are talking real good deals here, i am looking for alot of stuff!

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Hey guys have not forgotten about all of u just spent the weekend covered in mud.... will reply to all emails and to post today...

Latest posts

Members online