• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 Ext Cab LB 4x4 6.4L Auto

Petro

Reaction score
Well i have this on PSN so i figured id put it on here to, cant hurt. The truck has an automatic transmission and is four wheel drive and has 95,000 miles. It has 325/75/R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers tires with about 70 percent tread. Ill throw in 2 extra tires with it that i just have for spares, same Brand and about the same tread wear. The truck runs great and drives like new. The only reason im selling it is because insurance on it every month is killing me and Im a college student and just cant afford it at this time otherwise I wouldnt even consider selling it. I Love the 6.4 but i have to be realistic. Truck has a 4 inch straight pipe from the turbo back. The truck is now making around 18 to 22 highway and around 15 to 16 in town if you keep your foot out of it. The truck has an edge race programmer and the only reason im running such a junk programmer is because it was all i could afford at the time to get the dpf delete tunes. In Setting 4 the truck should be making around 370 rear wheel horsepower give or take a little. It will do 14.8 in the quarter at 84 mph which i didnt think was to bad for a 8300 lb truck. Id like to get 24K for the truck but am open to offers and maybe even some trades on older Ford Diesels, preferable 7.3s with manual transmissions. I really dont want to go alot older than a 97 but you never know. If you have any questions or need more pictures call or text me at anytime (402) Nine Two Zero - Zero Six Four Three Thanks For looking
Dillon

Petro

Reaction score
just depends what you need for your truck, i owe 24 on my 6.4 but i can wrork on the price some, the problem is everytime i talk about trading with someone on an obs they want alot more for their truck than i can give and i dont want to insult people but like i tell everyone, my cousin just bought a damn near mint condition 97 ext cab sb 5 speed 4x4 psd with 185,000 on it for 6500 and my other body bought damn near the same truck a week later, except with injectors and a turbo with 136,000 for around 6,000 and i just bought a 94.5, not running at the moment but overall a pretty nice truck with 178,000 for 1700. Obs trucks arnt worth as much around here and thats the way my bank sees it so i guess it all depends what you need out of yours. Sorry if im coming off as a dick, cuz im not trien to be. What exaclty do you have ot have out of yours? I can see if i can work somthing out

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
i know what you mean man. I will get back to you when I know more because I am getting injectors and everything done at the moment. how much of the payment would I be picking up in a form of a monthly payment.

Petro

Reaction score
Right now Im payin like 550 a month on a 5 year loan i think, Its somthin like that, its not bad at all, i can afford that but when you add another 400 on top for insurance its just too much right now

Jason

Reaction score
$400 a month for insurance?! My Wife's escape, my Denali, and my superduty aren't that much a month, full coverage for all of them, and that's ~$70k worth of vehicles insured.

Petro

Reaction score
Ya no sh*t, progressive is really givin me the shaft, actually lookin into other companys as we speak

OBS F350

Reaction score
Mine is 180 a month full coverage for my OBS and 08, I'm 18 with 1 ticket (failure to yield), exact same 08 as you for the most part. Good luck with sale! Oh and my company is progressive.

Petro

Reaction score
lol no man i rolled my 99 and had two bull **** tickets, one for going through a yellow light and another failure to yeild ticket when this old K*nt of a b*tch cop decided that she needed a reason to write me a ticket when she realized she had no reason to pull me over, it was total Bullsh*t, i took her to court but it didnt work out so well

Petro

Reaction score
nobody wants a 6.4? Ill drop the price to 20K and it has 99,000 problem free miles, runs and drive like new, need the money to finish my 99