• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

LED wedge bulbs

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Got a few of these Small led wedge style bulbs $1 a piece plus shipping

ledbulbs.png

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I have head the same kind in my tag lights for over a year now with no problems and the ones I showed you in the door have been in their for about 3 months with no issues

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
They seemed like you could only see em from directly in the truck when I tried but then again my smoked lights are really smoked, they are recon lenses that had a coat of VHT sprayed over them before i got them they would prob look better with regular smoked lens, or use the 10led bulbs like I have been using for the cargo lights and have them super bright lol

BFD99

Reaction score
They are so cheap but cool, who cares if they burn out, for the low price of one shiny dollar you can have a new one on superbrightleds.com anyways! LOL

Lowdown89

Reaction score
They are so cheap but cool, who cares if they burn out, for the low price of one shiny dollar you can have a new one on superbrightleds.com anyways! LOL

Like I said, they are cheap but I haven't had any problems out of them.... And the ones from superbrightleds are more than $1 a piece once you choose the color and 90 or 120 degree viewing angle or whatever then adding in shipping I'm not trying to take anybody on these or anything I just bought a good many to swap out all the bulbs in my truck, my dads f150, my ranger and a couple of my friends trucks and just selling em for what I got em because I will never use all of the ones I bought.... If somebody wants to buy from somewhere else that's cool with me i bought a good many from superbrightleds in the past and they are good bulbs just took me for a ride on the shipping lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
These will fit the tag lights,map lights,door lights, glovebox light, the ones inn the flip down mirror are a small fuse or festoon type if I remember correctly I haven't got to swapping them yet

4cstr

Reaction score
How many do you have left? Interested to 57401. Thinking I can use these for the underhood light amongst other lights. I would also be interested in 5 to 10 if you still have 'em. Lemme know.

Latest posts

Members online