Anyone have a picture of a stock height/leveled truck fully flexed?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Moving forward with my offroad ish / toy truck I'm wondering if anyone has a picture of a stock height or leveled truck fulled flexed out. More interested in the front end, try to look at how much tire can be crammed in there with cut outs!

MrMike2010

Reaction score
it all depends on tire size. I can tell you with a 2.5 leveling kit and 35s I had to pull back the inner fender liner just so the tire wouldnt rub while turning. Theres not much clearance but if you trim that liner I think you would be ok. Ill try to find some pictures of mine

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If you aren't wanting full flex out of the suspension without the tires hitting anywhere, I would think leveled with 35" tires would work fine since guys have successfully ran 37" tires on a leveled truck with only the fender liner cut or zip tied back.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I would have trouble making a offroad vehicle that has more frame flex then suspension flex. My crew cab was flexed maybe 12-14" (very little) with a trailer on the back. After I got out my door would no longer close.

Back on topic. If you move the bumper forward a little bit and pull the inner fenders back. A 35 will tuck into the fender fairly well.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I'm just trying to do something different than all the guys with jeeps. I was really hoping to build something I could wheel around a bit but also use in mud drags and what limited amount of sled pulling we have. Probably not the best rig but i cant get away from my diesel hobby.

Latest posts

Members online