• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB OBS black body mouldings

co04cobra

Reaction score
I need the black ones with chrome strip. Maily looking for the ones to fit a CC/SB. I would love to find some NOS, but will also take good used ones. PM me with what you have. Thanks.

zilla68

Reaction score
I bought mine from lmc, look on there site if you haven't already, they use 3m tape, if your doing all of it together it will look better, the design is slightly off, but it is really tough to see the difference unless your really looking for it. The reason I say this is my old molding was pretty crappy and the new stuff really makes the old crappy stuff stick out. They have kits precut or you can buy it by the roll, but the kits have the ends where the cuts are made beveled really nicely.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ill keep that in mind thanks. I usually will only use OEM stuff, but I know b/c of the age that is going to be tough to find. I am sure somewhere though someone has some of these thrown on a shelf.

Members online

No members online now.