fuel and oil filters made by these makers, other than the cost
all on the dieselfiltersonline.com site under the 6.0L engine
Motorcraft $ more
racor $ inbetween
prime guard $ less

Last edited:

windrunner408

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if you are going to be able to find technical information on each brand but I do know that mostly everyone you talk to will recommend using only motorcraft filters period. I know I only use motorcraft fuel filters but use amsoil, mobil1, or even carquest oil filters. JMO and hope this helps.

dasboot

Reaction score
I know about using OEM MC but I've heard people say the Racor's are fine too. I was just wondering. If the Racors are just as good as the MC, I'll order them because they are a bit cheaper. The prime guards are even less $$$ dinero's.
At work we carry filters from International and one of the oil filters that goes in the Maxxforce 7 6.4l is the same as the 6.0l . I've used that off the shelf.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I know about using OEM MC but I've heard people say the Racor's are fine too. I was just wondering. If the Racors are just as good as the MC, I'll order them because they are a bit cheaper. The prime guards are even less $$$ dinero's.
At work we carry filters from International and one of the oil filters that goes in the Maxxforce 7 6.4l is the same as the 6.0l . I've used that off the shelf.

racor is motorcraft. different boxes,thats it.