• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 6.0 CCLB Dually..

Atsah

Reaction score
4x4, Gooseneck hitch, Tow Package 170K miles. 6.0 Powerstroke diesel. Runs good. All stock. $6000 in new parts. New rearend. 3.73 gears. Automatic trans, XLT package. Custom built rack. Six new Goodyear tires. New ball joints, starter, altenator, EGR valve, brakes, shocks, window motor, ICP sensor, New heavy duty fan clutch, many more parts, I have all recipts from Ford dealer. Oil changes every 4K miles, transmission flushed and cooling system flushed every 50K. Dark green, tan interior in great shape. Trailer brake controller. Fisher MM2 mounts.

With 9ft Fisher MM2: 17K
Without plow: 14K

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 132
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    758.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    780.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    936.2 KB · Views: 80

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Bump for you buddy. Nice looking truck, What you getting to replace it?

Atsah

Reaction score
Dealer is going to give me $11,000 for it so if anyone is interested let me know.. Good running truck, never a coolant issue or HG problem.. I wouldn't try to sell it myself if I thought there was any issues with it.. I counted up all my reciepts, I have about 9K in the truck over the last three years..

$11,000 is the number.. C,mon Dave, you know you want it.. LOL

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I know I do, And I would have bought it from you if I hadn't just bought that 250 for the wifey.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Awesome Mark, happy for you. Ill ring you this weekend, been wide open on my end for once!

Atsah

Reaction score
Nice mark! What are you looking for?

Thanks..

1/2 ton will do the trick.. I don't use the truck that much anymore.. I have a car that I will use most of the time and when I do use the truck it will be just for carrying the ATV and some firewood now and then.. I figured out today what I put into the 6.0 in the last three years and it adds up to $278.00 per month..:doh: I'm not going to miss it.. LOL

Atsah

Reaction score
I have sold lots of trucks but this one was pretty interesting.. A guy calls me up Thursday and says he wants to come buy my truck, I tell him I have a CEL because the FICM needs to be replaced or rebuilt, he says if it runs don't worry about it, I'll be over in an hour and buy it, how would like to be paid, cash/check, I say cash is good.. An hour later he shows up and we talk for an hour, nice guy.. We go for a ride, we get out of the truck and he says, I don't want the plow, bed rack, or anything else on the truck, I said okay, he hands me my asking price in cash and says if you can bring it to my house (31miles away), I'll give you another hundred, I said okay.. So I strip it and bring it to him today, he gives me a hundred and my brother and I drive away..

PS: I made sure the bill of sale said as is and I specified the CEL was on and the reason why and he signed a copy for me as well.. Never had this happen before, my lucky day I guess, by by 6.0....LOL

jdc753

Reaction score
Wow I wish they were all that easy, got that guys number? Maybe he wants another 6.0 LOL

Have you figured out what you are getting next?

Atsah

Reaction score
Wow I wish they were all that easy, got that guys number? Maybe he wants another 6.0 LOL

Have you figured out what you are getting next?

I haven't.. I have a car to drive so I'm going shopping in the morning in Waterville.. They have all the dealerships there.. I hate buying cars, I just hope I can leave in the morning, see what I want, buy it and be done with it.. If they want to go back and forth all day long, I just leave..

Latest posts

Members online