Above & Beyond Service

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'd just like to say that Todd is one hell of a guy, and I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone, friend, family, or customer.

He perfectly guided me through the buying process (new mod to me) of HID's for 2 of my trucks, gave full links and options. Stand up service.. then he topped it.

I didnt use the PSA discount, and he went to the trouble of refunding me the difference, before I even noticed a difference!

That my friends, is stand up customer service, and you dont see alot of that these days.

Thank you Todd. Merry Christmas, and thanks for setting the bar higher than most!

Jared Rice
Sales, River City Diesel

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'd just like to say that Todd is one hell of a guy, and I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone, friend, family, or customer.

He perfectly guided me through the buying process (new mod to me) of HID's for 2 of my trucks, gave full links and options. Stand up service.. then he topped it.

I didnt use the PSA discount, and he went to the trouble of refunding me the difference, before I even noticed a difference!

That my friends, is stand up customer service, and you dont see alot of that these days.

Thank you Todd. Merry Christmas, and thanks for setting the bar higher than most!

Jared Rice
Sales, River City Diesel

Thank you so much for the feed back Jared, our pleasure to help you out and thank you for the orders!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.