Tuners - Chip??

389sixpack

Reaction score
I was given a Sniper chip for a 7.3. Is the Sniper the same/similar chip set as TS Chip? Can anyone progranning for a TS chip load on the Sniper Chip? Doesn't have a cable and switch - Anyone know where I can get them?

Looks like:
Dsc03991.jpg

Dsc03989.jpg

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Its the same as far as I know. Thats what david uses, and from what I remember with my discussion with matt he could tune on the same chip.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I think the sniper chip can have more then 6 positions put on it mabye 8? Im not sure if they use the same software to tune, but I do know that Jon a beans DOESNT reburn them. It is def. the chip DI is now using. Im not sure David is still reburning ts chips since switching over.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I was given a Sniper chip for a 7.3. Is the Sniper the same/similar chip set as TS Chip? Can anyone progranning for a TS chip load on the Sniper Chip? Doesn't have a cable and switch - Anyone know where I can get them?

Looks like:
Dsc03991.jpg

Dsc03989.jpg

That is a TS style chip, anyone that has the ability to reformat can do so and reburn it.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Isn't Matt selling those? I think its part of the diy tuning setup he sells. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Now don't go getting chocolate all over it! LOL