• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 F350 Fummins

Clipper

Reaction score
trying to sell my Fummins locally (48062 in MI) pretty much says everything in the ad, nothing wrong with it, just wanting to get a 97 F250 crew cab I found and do another cummins swap that will fit the whole family. email me at [email protected] for questions about selling the truck, not about the conversion please, there are enough threads on here to look at. thanks http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2777462296.html

Jimmy

Reaction score
I'll keep it in mind but I'm like everyone else....waiting for stuff to sell!! :mad:

Clipper

Reaction score
dang bud mi is a haul but i might have to make the trip..

had a friend ship an old fire truck from florida for $600, we could work out something since we're all Ford friends. :fordoval: and thanks guys for the compliments and bumps, already got another Cummins for the crew cab...

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I'm more interested in pics of the rust and the rest of the truck.

Whats the interior? Power everything?

Got your email BTW

Clipper

Reaction score
Truck was an xl and I replaced the door panels with xlt panels and hooked up the power windows but never got around to doing the locks, although everything is in the doors to do it. Has a bench seat that it not ripped or worn out at all. I'll send you some more pics tonight.

Clipper

Reaction score
It is intercooled. Sorry I haven't gotten out to take more pics, suprisingly I don't have many pics of the whole truck, just tons of the engine bay. Might have it sold tomorrow, if not, I'll get some pics out to all of you. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.