08-10 Conversion?

Hawker

Reaction score
Has anyone done a 2008 conversion for the nose of our trucks? I've been looking at a couple things and it doesn't seem to hard. just sourcing parts.

Also thought about a similar setup to Rudy's drag truck with the fiberglass nose as a possibility.

Imcummin

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the fiberglass front end that Rudy is running also.

Matt

Reaction score
The fiberglass front is a gts piece. I think they are around 1800 bucks. A few people have done the conversion to an 08 front, tonka350 I believe is his name on here and has it done.

Tonka350

Reaction score
Is the front end easy? Not at all lol. It doesn't take alot of work but it is most definitely time consuming. Theres alot of fabrication work involved.the core support needs to be hacked apart for the headlights to mount, it also needs brackets for the fenders to mount up top for the fenders to mounT to. And the front bumper frame horns need almost cut in half for the bumper to work. All in all it's possible but takes alot of work. You'll need

Fenders
Hood
Headlights
Grille
Grille supports
Hippos struts
Bumper
Wiper cowl
Fender vents

Chad

Hawker

Reaction score
well then... my wife would kill me if i laid up another daily driver just to spend more money on it.

Tonka350

Reaction score
What I did was gathered all the parts, took the truck and had it done in 16 straight hours on a weekend...than it took two days to paint, my truck was/is my daily driver as well.

Chad

Latest posts

Members online