• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTS/WTT 99 F-350 ex/sb

co04cobra

Reaction score
99 F 350 ex/sb x.l.t Power windows, locks, CD player etc. Has most options. Body has 249K mi. Motor and trans have 200K. I bought the truck with a built motor and trans. I had a complete stock setup to bolt back in place. While the motor was out I tried to go through everything. Truck also has 02 head and park lights with a 05 grille. Here is a list of everything that is new.

Balljoints
Trans serviced and alignment
Injector o-rings
Glow plugs
Hpop,lines, etc.. all oringed.
Turbo pedistal orings
New t-stat and air filter
fresh oil change and fuel fliter

I have went through the truck front to back. Truck is not perfect but does not have any rust. I will entertain lots of things toward partial trades. Injectors,turbos,boats,bikes,women,guns,etc... etc... Throw it out there worst I can say is No Thanks. This is the only pic I have at the minute. If you want more info or pics. Please PM me. Thanks.

Price 12,900 OBO

99 f350 for sale.JPG

Last edited:

davey99ps

Reaction score
Trade for my truck in sig an some $? Pm me if your interested an I'll give you some more details on my truck

co04cobra

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my email. [email protected]. Send me a few more pics and details on both of your guys trucks. Then I can send you some more pics of this truck.

The 2wd is hard to sell in my area, but Im not ruling out anything right now.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Bump bump. Still interested in trades. Also, things can be changed on the truck if you like i.e. tires, wheels, 6spd swap, chip. etc... Will work with a buyer on these type of things.

co04cobra

Reaction score
No man sorry about that. My email is a POS. I will check it again right now.

co04cobra

Reaction score
It was a 02 motor so Im sure its PMR. If that is a major deal breaker I do have forged rod motors that could go with the truck or I could swap it out. I can build to suit at very reasonable price.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
It was a 02 motor so Im sure its PMR. If that is a major deal breaker I do have forged rod motors that could go with the truck or I could swap it out. I can build to suit at very reasonable price.

Ouch... LOL

Let's see if we could work something out...

co04cobra

Reaction score
I didnt even really think about it at the time. With todays tuning I feel PMRs are safe up to 450hp. That is more then most people want to push them to. Dunno prob was a :doh: move on my part.

Latest posts

Members online