New truck in the family

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
My dad finally decided to trade in his beat to hell 2008 F-250 for a new truck. He got a fully loaded 2012 CC/SB red F-250 with the chrome package. I got to drive it around today for a little while and believe it or not, it was the first 6.7L that I have personally driven. I have ridden in quite a few, but I have never driven one. I loved it. I am amazed at how smooth the 6.7L is. The power was great and the shifting was even better. I can honestly say for the first time that I REALLY like the new trucks. I am not a fan of all of the chrome or the new wheels. The interior (everything about it) is perfect though. I may put our 50 HP DPF-on tune on it, but that's all it will see. He likes the power enough as it is and he doesn't want to touch the exhaust, so it will all stay stock.

Here are some pics:

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

01platinum

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I am still wanting to drive or even ride in one. I heard they are nice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff the more 6.7's I see the more I want to sell my 6L

I kind of want to give up my 6.4 for one after the seat time I had in my dad's yesterday! lol

Thanks for all of the compliments guys! My dad will appreciate it when I tell him.

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Looks good! I'm with ya on all the chrome though that's the only reason I had to order my new 2012. Every truck we found in the dealer network I liked had the chrome package!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing like a fresh truck in the driveway!
It looks great!! Congrats on the ride and I totally agree- these 6.7s impress even fresh out of the box!