• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4

David S.

Reaction score
Hey everybody haven't posted on here in a while, been really busy. Long story short my truck is up for sale, as I am forced due to moving and can't take this beauty with me. I will post up my craigslist ad that includes all of the information you know. I will be checking on here as well so don't be afraid to PM me or reply to this thread. Shoot me a txt/call at 202-557-8673. The truck is currently located in Middleburg, Virginia and would be willing to help a potential buyer with transportation/delivery fees, etc. Need to sell very, very quickly so no reasonable offer refused. Currently asking $24,000 OBO. I will post up some better pictures tomorrow once the snow has stopped and I'll pull it out of the garage.

Thanks,
David

Here is a copy of everything said in the craigslist ad:

2008 F350 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat Crew Cab Long Bed. The truck currently has 156, 460 miles. All highway mostly. It might go up some but not much as I rarely drive it. Electronic 4x4. There is a lein on the title and my local bank has it. I currently owe 23,000 on it. They are a very reputable bank in the area. I will only take cashiers check or cash. No personal checks unless it is verified by my bank first.
Color: Silver and grey two-tone. Silver on top and a dark, gunmetal gray on the bottom
Interior: Black leather interior. Normal wear on driver seat, nothing major. All other seats immaculate condition. Black carpet with no stains of any kind. Floor mats been in since brand new. Towel placed on driver and passenger seat since I've owned it to ensure longevity with the interior. I am the second owner and the first owner is a good friend of mine.
Motor: The original 6.4 Powerstroke motor melted a piston at 144, 000 miles. A donor motor was found and installed through Culpepper Ford out of a wrecked 2009 F350. The motor from the donor truck only had 9,000 miles on it. If you come look at the truck you can see on the side block of the motor that it was a motor originally built for a 2009 F350. Since the motor was installed in early May of 2011 I have had no problems what so ever with the new motor. It runs flawlessly and makes no weird noises or knocks. An Afe air intake was added as well to increase horsepower as well as MPG.
Transmission: The original transmission blew three weeks after I owned it around 145, 000 miles. I got the transmission professionally built by TransAuto Dynamics in Gainseville, Virginia. The transmission included a Suncoast Hd Torque Converter. The transmission does have an existing warranty.

Other mods include:
Spartan Tuning 0-310 hp levels. I run 210 daily and the previous owner always ran 210. It has never been switched above 210 since the new motor.
DashDaq monitor that monitors various parameters of the motor including boost levels, oil temperature, transmission temperature, and exhaust temperature.
Billistean HD shocks that give it a modest 2" lift.
35" Dick Cepek Fun Country 2 tires. About 40% tread on 3 of the tires. 1 tire is brand new.
20x9 BMF wheels. Good condition no pitting or flaking.
Firestone airbags for towing in the rear. Air gauge is mounted discreetly inside the cab.
Recon Smoked cab lights and mirror lights.
Pioneer touch screen head unit. Has ipod cable routed to the glove box. Very clean install. It also has pandora loaded. Can watch DVD's on this screen and will connect to an iPad.
Kicker 8" sub mouted in factor location behind back seat. Very subtle bass and sounds great.
Fab Four front and rear replacement bumpers. heavy duty bumpers that add a rugged look to the truck. Paid close to 2 grand for the set. Front bumper has 2 fog lights and 2 amber lights.
MBRP 4" DPF delete exhaust with a 5" tip.
Weatherguard Fuel Cell and Toolbox.
Rhino Lined bed, could use a touch up, chipping in some places.
5% window tint on side and rear windows as well as a 5% strip on the front windshield.
AirDog 165 Fuel system.
Strobe lights installed in front headlights.

Parts Included in the sale and not currently installed.
MPD 30% injectors. Sold to me by Maryland Performance Diesel in Baltimore, MD. They only were in another truck for 500 miles. The previous owner says that his MPG went up by 4 gallons when these were installed.
Elite Diesel EGR Cooler Delete

For any questions don't to hesitate to call me or text me at anytime at 202-557-8673. Or you can reply to e-mail address included in the ad. Selling due to moving into Washington, D.C. and can't take this big of a vehicle with me. Looking to sell very soon. No decent offer refused, just ask. Currently asking 24 OBO. Open to trades as well. Looking for something that can fit in a parking garage and is of greater or equal value. Thanks for looking. I can get you some better pictures via text message or e-mail just ask if you want to see anything specific.

David S.

Reaction score
Pictures?

uploading to photobucket now, I still have dial-up internet so it takes forever:lame2:

MINK thats a deal - sell the nozzles?

I think it's a steal at this price, but we will see. I've thought about selling the nozzles yeah. I just wanted to see if they would possibly influence a potiential buyer since they are included in sale. PM me and we can talk if your interested bud

David S.

Reaction score
Here are some pictures. Keep in mind I'm a terrible photographer and was using a point and click camera that is a tad outdated so I'm sorry about the quality in advance. And if you need any other pictures just ask

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

David S.

Reaction score
no worries bud, headed to nyc in late april for an internship and can't take this big boat with me. No need for a payment on something I wont' see for four months LOL. I've still got a 6.0 to tinker with so it's all good.

BUMP

Latest posts

Members online