Droid Bionic (HDMI out) + Pioneer AVH4200DVD ?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So....I have Netflix on my Bionic. Would it be possible to run the phone into the head unit using a HDMI to composite convertor?

jdc753

Reaction score
I don't see why not, as long as the converter works. I've toyed with the bionic on the TV and that works pretty good, but never with some sort of a converter and on a HU.

Only thing I could imagine that could be an issues (but I doubt it) would be the resolution, but converting down to an analog signal should put it into 640x480 and at the same time I would imagine the phone would be able to automatically recognize and adapt down to the highest resolution that the screen can support, the same way a computer would when you hook up a monitor.

phooker

Reaction score
LOL. not going that extreme
Why not man, you also said you weren't going to mod this truck, 6 months down the road we see how well that turned out. Lift (bigger than a leveling kit like you said), Wheels (wider than a leveling kit would suffice for), and now you're staring down the barrel of pulling the cab, headstuds, turbo and injectors. Why not go big inside as well. BALLER

bigbadford01

Reaction score
It works but, the mini HDMI to reg rca is hard to come by. HTC has one that they sell but, you have to find it. One I found was like 5X.00 worked great.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So......I rooted my phone and use the wifi hotspot to run netflix on my IPOD touch in the glovebox. Now I get audio, but no video. I think I need a special cord from Pioneer to do video off of the ipod...

AKHILF

Reaction score
Theres a special video cord. And man there garbage. I'v gone through 3 cord already and need another one. The end the clips into the ipod just breaks. And you have to set up a few more things inside the settings.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Videos can be played on this unit if an iPod with video capabilities is connected. ! This unit can play back “Movies”, “Music videos”, “Video Podcast” and “TV show” which are downloaded from the iTunes store.
! Before you display the video screen, be sure to change the video setting on the iPod so that the iPod can output the video to an external device.
1 Display the iPod menus.
Refer to Playing moving images on page 18.
Switch to iPod video mode.
Video
Switching to iPod video mode.

also check out
http://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...er-avh-p4300dvd-wont-play-videos-my-ipod.html

Latest posts

Members online