DT360 Excursion

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Well, I thought I would start over here. Instead of a race motor the dt in this ex will have tow pig duty. (looking for wrecked X with a 6.0 for a race truck).

The parts are all done with that stupid stock spacer being the one exception. Should have one to Carson soon. Then as soon as we settle back down the work begins.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I have been missing a hub that goes from the crank to the fly wheel for about 8 months. Finally got one shipped to Carson. After he gets it turned to the proper size I am going up to pick up all the adapters and meet pipewhiner to get a close up of his mounts and such.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
The bottom end will either be stock or just balanced. The head will be ported and polished with springs and pushrods. Looks like I might have a line on a 180 p-pump, so that will get me some fuel. Still looking into sticks and lines. I have a gt45r for it now but I am thinking about putting that over a s366 by bullseye power. I would really love to see 700 at the wheels on fuel, but I will just be really happy just to finish it so I can start on the race truck finally.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
4r100dt360adapter.jpg

Got to meet and drive Corey's truck. Also got to stop by Carsons and pick this up. Still waiting on the flywheel. Still looking for a decent 180 or 215 pump if yall see one let me know.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Dang, wish I knew you were heading up this way, would have liked to meet up with you guys. Can't wait to see this build progress more.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Talked to Carson today and the flexplate is done.

Motor comes apart on Saturday.

Need info on injectors if anyone can help please let me know.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
There is a complete motor fully built on pulloff right now. Only thing is he has a 545 allison with it and I have heard bad things about those.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Post pictures, should be cool. I still Wana do a dtswap one day but for the price of my fummins swap I couldn't go wrong ($2-3kMAX)

02BigD

Reaction score
Talked to Carson today and the flexplate is done.

Hope that means all the flexplates are done that Carson's been waiting on.

Jim, I had the chance to ride in Corey's truck while Carson still had it. I can t wait to see your truck done. Gonna be awesome.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
dt360motor.jpg
[/IMG]

I had to move the block in a hurry and it fit in a Dodge Caravan..... Why yes, I am a redneck!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online