Boss's truck stolen in San Antonio

ColtonP

Reaction score
2007 White CCSB Lariat 6.0. Aluminum toolbox/fuel tank combo. Chrome grill guard and running boards. Will try to post a pic later. Probably never see it again, but keep an eye out.

AllanB

Reaction score
It's probably drifting down from Houston. That crap has been going on in Houston for several years. The DA there doesn't do anything about it. I had mine stolen in Houston. Someone followed it and called that cops as it was stolen. High speed chase, truck wrecked. Long story short. It was the guys 6th time to be arrested for this. He got charged with unlawfull use of vehicle. Did a couple of months in the county and free to go steal another one.

ColtonP

Reaction score
Well he doesn't have a picture. It was stolen from his hotel and the security guard says she doesn't even remember that truck being there. It's like they watched him pull in and took it as soon as he walked inside. Cops said a truck gets stolen from that parking lot every month.

ColtonP

Reaction score
Bossman just texted me and said they found it in San Antonio with all his stuff still inside. I will get details later.

AllanB

Reaction score
Alright, that is good news. Glad to hear it for him. Like 6.0Dually said, I thought that would be long gone by now. Good for him. I hope they caught the guy that stole it. Or maybe he just borrowed it. According to the Houston DA he would have lol.

ColtonP

Reaction score
Alright, that is good news. Glad to hear it for him. Like 6.0Dually said, I thought that would be long gone by now. Good for him. I hope they caught the guy that stole it. Or maybe he just borrowed it. According to the Houston DA he would have lol.

It looks like someone did "borrow" it. They ditched in a parking lot across town. They busted the door lock and the ignition. The tom-tom was taken too. Computer, printer, clothes, tools, and cash still there. He picked it up today. No suspects so far.

Jason

Reaction score
I've heard of illegals borrowing trucks. They'll take it, do what they need to do, and bring it back. You'll file a stolen vehicle report, get home a few days later, andyour truck is back where it was. Very ballsy. Glad to hear he got it back!

Latest posts

Members online