• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PPE's chevelle for sale 195k

TyCorr

Reaction score
Is it cool? Yes. Is it an expensive build? Yes. Would I pay 195k for it? ***k no. 150k? Nope. 100k? Nope.

50 grand, tops. If they can get it, great. I just dont see it fetching half of what they are asking, which is what they probably hope for.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Who ever buys it obviously has more money then sense.

No offense to you, but that is a phrase invented by broke people to help them deal with the fact that there are those out there with enough money to go buy what they want, when they want.

Just cause someone has the cash and values the cool factor of something enough to pay a chit ton of money for it doesn't make them stupid. I bet that alot of time, money, and one off engineering went into that build.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So what do you think its worth???

What someone is willing to pay!! Thats the determining factor in any market. See cars like that fail on the auction block all the time. People trying to get 45K for an original chevelle that everyone passes on. Now we're talking about something that is totally custom that has no historical value other than what the chevelle body is worth. Someone who knows old cars might not like what was done to it.

Its a car for a diesel truck enthusiast....not a real gigantic market on something like that.

If someone had 250k laying around and paid 195k, it would positively reinforce BlackBettys' post about someone with more money than brains buying it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No offense to you, but that is a phrase invented by broke people to help them deal with the fact that there are those out there with enough money to go buy what they want, when they want.

Just cause someone has the cash and values the cool factor of something enough to pay a chit ton of money for it doesn't make them stupid. I bet that alot of time, money, and one off engineering went into that build.

Your assessment about the amount of engineering and fab work that went into the build is correct. Lots of both.

The first paragraph, thats just speculation. I know tons of people with tons of money that would laugh if I tried to sell them something like that. Its not what they are interested in. My boss went to a custom car builder and passed up a custom powered camaro that had a fuel injected motor and trans out of the new camaros in it. He bought a 69 with a really nice paint job and and completely rebuilt/painted stock motor/trans....etc...

I dont think BB's assessment was too far out there...

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
that car is BEAUTIFUL. i would buy it if i had money to throw around for sure. but i would offer a lot less then that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.