a/c compressor belt?

MINK

Reaction score
Am I going crazy or is the a/c belt seperate from the serpentine belt? While doing my oil change today I found the lovely shreaded belt (could explain my new check engine light and lack of anoying thud when the defrost is on). How hard is this belt to change? anyone have a daigram for it? Doesnt look to hard but im gettin very worn out on this truck at the moment and just looking for confirmation that I'm not seeing things:doh: - thanks.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I have to do the belt and tensioner. Not lookin forward to it. Prolly end up with the shroud out. Just to do a belt shouldnt be to bad. Flat stock with a 1/2" square tip and u should be able to get it. The main tensioners in the way but doable

MINK

Reaction score
I have to do the belt and tensioner. Not lookin forward to it. Prolly end up with the shroud out. Just to do a belt shouldnt be to bad. Flat stock with a 1/2" square tip and u should be able to get it. The main tensioners in the way but doable

Yea I have a tensioner tool like that - looks like a must for this job as simple as a belt change should be.

Latest posts

Members online