• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 6.4L EGR cooler coolant line

CamTom12

Reaction score
I need an EGR cooler coolant supply line from a 6.4l if you have it. It's the one that runs from the water pump to alongside the driver's side exhaust manifold and into the lower EGR cooler. I'll pay shipping to 99709 and any reasonable price you might want.

Thanks!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I have some, its yours just pay the shipping. Do you need the one that goes to the rear of the cooler or the front of the cooler and do you need the hose and clamps too ?

CamTom12

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I need the one that runs from the water pump to the lower cooler, along the driver's exhaust manifold. If you have the hose and clamps too that'd be awesome!

I'll PM my phone number so we can work out the details!

CamTom12

Reaction score
I have some, its yours just pay the shipping. Do you need the one that goes to the rear of the cooler or the front of the cooler and do you need the hose and clamps too ?

I also need the bracket that it bolts to on the driver's exhaust manifold if you've got one of those laying around :D

Thanks for all the help!

Latest posts

Members online