• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95 CCLB 4x4 5-speed for sale

casexx

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my powerstroke. it's a 4x4 5-speed CCLB lifted on 36's it's a XLT so power everything. has a gooseneck hitch in bed. had brand new ball joints and tie rod ends and the front u-joints changed just over a year ago. i also put new track bar bushings on it as well as wheel bearings and a brand new set of warn lock out hubs. also has a fairly new clutch as well. the truck is black, paint is not that great but still looks good with some wax. has the normal dents and dings, this was used as a truck. not something gram & gramps drove to church on sundays. the interior is in decent shape.

now for the bad, the pass. rear window does work, needs a new regulator. and currently it will only run for 20 mins. then shut off. it needs the hard fuel supply line replaced on the motor. it's cracked some where and let's air into the system. so it just needs replacing. i currently just don't feel like working on it so i'm gonna sell it. i have no use for it anymore and with the current cost of diesel i can't afford to drive it anyhow.

Truck is located in Murphy,NC. about an hour from Chattanooga. delivery available within reasonable distance. I'm asking $5K OBO feel free to make an offer, i don't offend easy. for pics or more info text 828-735-4172.

also might trade for a 4x4 5-speed v6 tacoma

Last edited:

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my powerstroke. it's a 4x4 5-speed CCLB lifted on 36's it's a XLT so power everything. has a gooseneck hitch in bed. had brand new ball joints and tie rod ends and the front u-joints changed just over a year ago. i also put new track bar bushings on it as well as wheel bearings and a brand new set of warn lock out hubs. also has a fairly new clutch as well. the truck is black, paint is not that great but still looks good with some wax. has the normal dents and dings, this was used as a truck. not something gram & gramps drove to church on sundays. the interior is in decent shape.

now for the bad, the pass. rear window does work, needs a new regulator. and currently it will only run for 20 mins. then shut off. it needs the hard fuel supply line replaced on the motor. it's cracked some where and let's air into the system. so it just needs replacing. i currently just don't feel like working on it so i'm gonna sell it. i have no use for it anymore and with the current cost of diesel i can't afford to drive it anyhow.

Truck is located in Murphy,NC. about an hour from Chattanooga. delivery available within reasonable distance. I'm asking $5K OBO feel free to make an offer, i don't offend easy. for pics or more info text 828-735-4172.

also might trade for a 4x4 5-speed v6 tacoma

PICS?

casexx

Reaction score
might already have it sold, i will up date y'all if the deal falls through.

Latest posts

Members online