• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05 F350 CC DRW FX4 Studded and EGR Deleted

MikeDually

Reaction score
05 Diesel Crew Cab Dually with 184k miles. The truck has a clean OASIS, I have a copy of it. Truck was recently repaired at 142k miles, it was the only problem in the trucks history.

* It had a passenger side cracked head that was replaced with a new Ford Head (I have the receipt).
* The other head was removed and checked for warping and cracks. It was fine.
* Truck had new gaskets installed, and ARP studs.
* Full EGR delete from FirstCoastDieselPerformance.
* New Oil cooler from Ford.
* MBRP 4" exhaust straight piped (I do have the cat (hollowed out) and muffler it but not on truck).
* Three IssPro EV gauges added to A pillar (EGT, Oil Temp, and Water Temp) * Two new Motorcraft Batteries, 11/2011
* SCT Programmer with Custom Tunes from GoGoDiesel and IDP(first time truck has ever been modified)
* Diesel Site Coolant Filter Much more.
* Recently replaced the water pump and front cover gasket.
* Brand new Motorcraft Rotors Calipers all the way around 12/2011
All work done by Unlimited Diesel Performance in Bremen Ohio or by myself
Recently went on a 2500 miles camping trip pulling my camper, only 9k in 100 degree avg temp in June and truck ran awesome. I just need something of this size anymore. Truck run's on 5W40 Valvoline Extreme Synthetic. Fuel Filters changed religiously. I have more updated pics if interested.

I am asking 12500/offer.

Completely loaded, leather, fully polished wheels. Gooseneck. Outside VGC, dent in the tailgate, (I'll add more pics) Interior Perfect. I might have left somethings out.

I've owned it since Oct 07 129k miles and I've documented and kept receipts for everything.

No Trades, Please.

More pics on request, please be serious, it's a PIA to clean when it's this cold out.

Pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/103524995871587969183/Dually

MikeDually

Reaction score
Thanks, that's exactly what I was thinking. I really thought I was jamming myself up because I'm willing to budge too much. Brake job alone was 2k

jdc753

Reaction score
Seems on the cheap side to me too. Its got some miles but looks clean and had all the right work done. I would think it would sell relatively quickly at that price.

Latest posts

Members online