• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 f550 $8000 mechanics special

motoxracer42

Reaction score
one of my friends has an 04 f550 crew cab with some kind of utility bed on it for sale. if i remember right it has 75000 miles or so on it. he has a loud clicking noise coming out of the passenger side that almost sounds like a cracked nozzle but its driving him crazy and he doesnt want to pay to have it fixed so he wants to sell the truck for cheap just to get rid of it. He took it to ford and they said it sounds like a lifter issue on cylinder three and they want over 10k to fix it. i hooked my scan tool up to it and its not throwing any balance or misfire codes and it runs perfectly smooth. if anyones interested i can run over there to get some pics and more info.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
one of my friends has an 04 f550 crew cab with some kind of utility bed on it for sale. if i remember right it has 75000 miles or so on it. he has a loud clicking noise coming out of the passenger side that almost sounds like a cracked nozzle but its driving him crazy and he doesnt want to pay to have it fixed so he wants to sell the truck for cheap just to get rid of it. He took it to ford and they said it sounds like a lifter issue on cylinder three and they want over 10k to fix it. i hooked my scan tool up to it and its not throwing any balance or misfire codes and it runs perfectly smooth. if anyones interested i can run over there to get some pics and more info.

prolly seized a roller on one of the lifters.

ive seen that before. unfortunetly it wipes the came out. other than alittle noise,theres isn't any other symptom.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
lol it aint that bad haha. i might end up with it lol. might have me a new work truck.

Latest posts

Members online