Trans issues

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I haven't upgraded my H&S tunes yet, planned on doing it tomorrow to the S2 pattern. But I've been running on the 300 tune the last couple days and tonight getting on the interstate it was a little wet. I had to get with it to jump a couple lanes out to get around the idiots getting off at the next exit. The tires broke loose and I backed out of it, this was in fourth gear and the TC never locked until I hit overdrive. Should I be worried about this? Two weeks ago roughly I was coming to Colorado from Nebraska and hit the resume button on the cruise and it dropped a couple gears, and revved way up but didn't go anywhere. It shifted up and was fine, when this happened it was on the 225 tune. Other then these two instances I haven't had any issues with for the 8000k miles I've put on it. I am just unsatisfied with the tunes on the tranny right now.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks Cody

Spatel23

Reaction score
Could very well be the shift tuning, but Im not at all familiar with H&S tunes. If the revision doesnt help, Id change the fluid. Never hurts to start small.

Any codes?

Latest posts

Members online