Who's delete kit are you using?

quicksilver11

Reaction score
Not saying I will, but you know, just in case something goes wrong with the emissions system and I need to remove them to make it home, who's systems do yall use/recommend and why? I'm talking all of it. EGR, DPF, Urea, etc. Thanks.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
We have had great luck with H&S tuners and MBRP exhaust. The Spartan unit has also been working well. For the EGR, H&S has two option, one to just delete the EGR and one that deletes everything.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I'm running mbrp exhaust, h&s mini max, and h&s egr block off plates

That's been the best and easiest route to go

I'm still waiting for someone to do the whole egr delete and and see what it looks like with the egr system removed from the motor

quicksilver11

Reaction score
I'm really hoping something in the emissions system goes wrong and leaves me stranded so I'll have an excuse to get rid of it all LOL

patrickke

Reaction score
We are having great luck with our green tunes... Currently I'd be more likely to use green tunes and a filter back exhaust

quicksilver11

Reaction score
Just keep praying that one of these emissions systems fail and ford voids my warranty for them cause when they do I'm ordering everything at once.

quicksilver11

Reaction score
Buda!! We have family there, and Kyle. Primrose is the last name. Void won't void you warranty, The most a dealership can do is not warranty the claim.

Small world ain't it? And I know how the warranty system works. Been screwed by dodge and infiniti to many times to know that without deep pockets and a good lawyer, if ford wants to void your warranty they're going to void your warranty and there's nothing you can do. With that being said, I've only got 49k miles left on mine and at the rate I'm driving it should be gone in 2yrs so who cares LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.