Forum Section suggestion

DMAX

Reaction score
I know we just recently added the army divisions.... but I think we need a new one.

I would like to propose a "chow hall" "mess hall" "gallery" "mess deck" "cooks corner" what ever you would like to call it :D

I always like to get some other guy's recipes for anything, Grilled, Fried, Baked etc. BBQ is always a good one.

Im not trying to get all food network home designer on you guys, im just a man who appreciates fine cuisine LOL

So lets hear it, who would approve of a recipe section?

-Eric

DMAX

Reaction score
Good, a delicious buffalo wing sauce and bbq sauce would be good ;)

DMAX

Reaction score
Says the guy who just PM'd me his wing recipe LOL

Thanks for the recipe paula dean!

Im going to run a train on those wings

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Chow Hall is the best name of them all.

Or DFAC like that Air Force likes to call them, because they think Chow Hall is demeaning, LOL

juniort444e

Reaction score
I love to eat, but to impatient to cook most things. But would love to have a section with food. I'll give all the receipes to my gf to cook me.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I agree... I'm always looking for new stuff to cook up.

I have a pretty good bacon wrapped water chestnuts recipe. Would be perfect for a Super Bowl party.

DMAX

Reaction score
Yea I though Chow hall was quite fitting for the forum!

I love to eat, but to impatient to cook most things. But would love to have a section with food. I'll give all the receipes to my gf to cook me.

I agree im always to lazy to do my own cooking too LOL

And that sounds good dirtyboy, if ya want post up your recipe!

DMAX

Reaction score
Anything really, I haven't done a whole lot of cooking but I would like to do a little more. And I imagine you guys on here have some pretty good recipes. Wing sauces, beef marinades, BBQ sauces, slow cooker recipes. Ill take em all!

DMAX

Reaction score
Yea I like my food with a little kick to it! No Habaneros though, thats a little hot for me LOL

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Ok just wondering, cause I can get spicy recipes, my uncle will eat the hottest bbq stuff restaurants have like it is not spicy at all. That is also how he makes most of his food.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
I have a pretty good bacon wrapped water chestnuts recipe. Would be perfect for a Super Bowl party.

Like!!

Anything really, I haven't done a whole lot of cooking but I would like to do a little more. And I imagine you guys on here have some pretty good recipes. Wing sauces, beef marinades, BBQ sauces, slow cooker recipes. Ill take em all!

I've been known to use allrecipes.com and Foodnetwork.com. I sort by ratings and look for recipes with a lot of good ratings.
Now, I will take most recipies and modify them to my liking. Which usually involves hot sauce of some kind, jalapenos, garlic, and/or onions. ;)

And, I am a firm believer that bacon and cheese make almost anything better!!!

Arisley

Reaction score
I usually just use recipes for cooking times. I may combine three or four recipes into one.

My list of ingredients varies according to what is in my fridge at dinner time.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I havent looked at a recipe in years. When you dont even buy pasta, you usually know what temps you need to cook something,lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.