Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association G2G's

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The GPDA is having a Dyno/Tuning day at PHP in Winder GA on February 11th starting at 8am. There will be trucks spinning the rollers and Bill will be doing FICM tuning along with other tuning as well. We're grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch. This is going to be a lot of fun and a great chance to get to know the GPDA and the great crew at PHP.

We're also having an event at Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell on March 10th. We're gonna hit up the Varsity in Alpharetta for lunch before Andretti. How could you not have fun on 50+mph go karts?

If you're interested in either of these events, we'd like to see you there. I'll continue to update this thread with details on both G2G's. You can also visit the Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association facebook page. If you have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll help out. Thanks.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
OK boys and girls, Just got a call from Bill at PHP. He has talked to a buddy of his at 8Lug magazine and they are sending out a photographer. He will be taking pictures of us at the event. There will be a big aerial shot of all the members trucks and also some individual shots of some our trucks and the event as well, so clean your trucks before you show up! It will be awesome. This will also bring national exposure to the GPDA.

Latest posts

Members online