Iowa G2G Whos Interested?

Fenner408

Reaction score
I've been talking to the guys at Eddyville Raceway about a possible Diesel Night. Were kind of thinking of doing it at one of the Friday Fun Nights. In order to do this they want an idea of what kind of numbers we can get. If we get a lot people lined up I think we can line up the dyno there as well. I don't have a clue on a date. Id like to do in mid june since most planting should be done, but It's goin to be up to them. So speak up if your interested or if you have some ideas.

Fenner408

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are interested. If you guys know any d-max or cummins guys they're welcome too. The more we can get, the better chance of this happening and possibly becoming an annual event.

jschildm

Reaction score
I mentioned this to a couple dmax guys today at work. Seems like there are a lot of crazy's that like that kind of thing around here.

rsieck

Reaction score
When are you thinking? Maybe see if my buddy wants to slam some gears in his Cummings... If he gets his license back by then..lol

Fenner408

Reaction score
Ok Guys, I talked with Gerald (owner of the track) yesterday and were set for June 15th. Gates open at 6pm, racing 6:30-9:30 for the Friday Fun Night, then 10-1am for the Midnight Madness races. They will be doing a Fast Four Challenge where the 4 fastest (MPH) race heads up for $100. Gerald still has to get with the mobile dyno guys, but they are more than likely going to be there. Entry prices will be $25 for either FFN - MM, or $35 for both and $8 for spectator, show your ride off, or get in to dyno. There will probably also be a burn out contest for some cash, but Im not sure how much.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Ok Guys, I talked with Gerald (owner of the track) yesterday and were set for June 15th. Gates open at 6pm, racing 6:30-9:30 for the Friday Fun Night, then 10-1am for the Midnight Madness races. They will be doing a Fast Four Challenge where the 4 fastest (MPH) race heads up for $100. Gerald still has to get with the mobile dyno guys, but they are more than likely going to be there. Entry prices will be $25 for either FFN - MM, or $35 for both and $8 for spectator, show your ride off, or get in to dyno. There will probably also be a burn out contest for some cash, but Im not sure how much.

Might have to make the treck from the west

OBS F350

Reaction score
I'll be there for sure! Anyone who is willing to travel, there is a dyno day in Platteville, Wisconsin on the 5th of May, It's only a couple miles away from Dubuque. I'll be there, Lubeowner will be there, I'm pretty sure he set it up. Should be good from the sounds of it!

Latest posts

Members online