Just dropped bessy off at BTS!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
That's right! She's gonna have a new tranny tomorrow evening!! I'm impressed and all I've seen is what the shop looks like!!! Very professional! And just what little we've spoken, I can tell he's a knowledgeable dude!

I'm staying in Branson tonight. Anyone in the area?

If you haven't placed your bets yet you better head over to the dyno section and do so! Now that I have the trans going in it wont be long before I have some numbers!!

JDub

Reaction score
Brian is top-knotch. They putting it on there dyno while you're there? Oughta make a trip over to Cales place for some live tuning while you're around there...

Jake

Reaction score
I am going to get one in the SD soon, what is it running you if you dont mind?

Tom S

Reaction score
Brian Thompson is top shelf for sure. I enjoyed the day I spent in the tranny room when he build mine. It was fun helping put it back together. That was back in the old small shop days with the checkerboard floor.

Last edited:

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Where is BTS... Branson?
I figured, like everything else we buy it'd be on the moon. Maybe ill take a peak next time I head to the lake. When is BTS days?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Bts is in leadhill arkansas which is 1 hour from branson.

Cale is supposed to to some more live tuning.

After tax $5k even.

His dyno isn't working right now.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
You go to bull shoals?

I was practically raised at or around spring creek branch on the north bank. My grampa was born and raised in Isabella mo. They got a place just up from the ramp on 5hwy.

We'll be back down for the 4th, the fireworks at Pontiac and Theodosia.

Last edited:

neverkickn

Reaction score
You ever guide there? Lol! We need another one!

Only thing i can catch is perchLOL

Havent been there since I was 15. I lived in Harrison then. My lake is Heber Springs now. It is closer and the tailwaters make for some good trout fishing, which is almost as easy as catching perchLOL

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
We use a guy named don. He's actually pretty darn good. Just getting up there in age! Lol!

Its pretty amazing the amount of water they're letting out of table rock! Pretty impressive!

I go to horn creek and the lakes above it in silver cliff colorado for my trout fishing. Its not so easy there! Lol!

Members online

No members online now.