Head Studs?

ToMang07

Reaction score
What brand?

Honestly... going for whichever is cheaper as I have no preference... Seems H11 or ARP are what is available, ARP's being cheaper... Cheapest ARP's I found was about $550... just checking to see if anyone has them cheaper. Not sure if I can tack on head studs for my project, but I would like to do them with the block out of the truck.... not later on in the truck.

Thanks to those who have replied! :toast:

Reaction score
Yea agree with you on doing studs while motor is out of truck that's for sure!
I Wouk recommend ARPs anyway not only for price, but if your not going to be re using them all the time in other words a extremely high hp truck your golden for ARPs. $550 seems like a hell of a deal. I would check in with some sponsors here too.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Yea agree with you on doing studs while motor is out of truck that's for sure!
I Wouk recommend ARPs anyway not only for price, but if your not going to be re using them all the time in other words a extremely high hp truck your golden for ARPs. $550 seems like a hell of a deal. I would check in with some sponsors here too.

"Extremely high HP" 7.3Ls tend to run H11s. Not saying that big power hasn't been pushed with ARPs though.

Reaction score
"Extremely high HP" 7.3Ls tend to run H11s. Not saying that big power hasn't been pushed with ARPs though.

Correct. And agree. ARP is a great product and work great. But like you and I have both said, if you have an extremely high HP truck, most likely drag truck not a DD and not having to re-use them then your golden for ARP's.

Latest posts

Members online