No emails

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually its mostly at&t and its sub owned stuff like sbcglobal that wont accept emails from forums 90% or more of the times. I put in tickets, they allow them for a day or so then its back at it again. Complaining to your net provider helps a bunch believe it or not.

Emails go out 100% of the time. Just some places wont accept them because of where they are hosted or its considered "spam".

What usually starts it with an email provider is someone signs up with a site and then doesnt want email from it anymore and in place of unsubscribing they flag the mails as spam or report them as spam.

But if its at&t or sbcglobal they are just a pain like that.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll add comcast to the check list then and see if theres something up with them.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
gmail here... I never use email notifications here cuz I'm here all the time but other forums where Im not as active I use it without any problems.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
10-4 ill try a different email. I'm using my att blackberry acct. Don't really have a spam option as tasty as it might sound

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know for a fact blackberry wont accept emails from the site. That one bounces bad.

Irontx

Reaction score
Thats weird, I get all mine. SBCGlobal at home with AOL. IPhone for my mobile. Go figure.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I just checked my spam, and I had 227 total spam and almost all were from here. What's weird is I get some of them. None of the other sites have ever sent them to spam either. I never realized they were going there cause I usually only use my Iphone for e-mail and it doesn't show spam folder for some reason....

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I have verizon and im getting nothing. Not in spam either. i thought i was the only one so i said nothing. i guessed wrong.