Truck is going to body shop

B.Warning

Reaction score
Im going to change the tan on the bottom to have the tapered off look like the Cabelas trucks have. Also going to paint the mirrors to match the body color, paint the chrome grille, paint to match the side vents but leave the King Ranch logo the brushed look.

How do you all think this will look?

IMAG0246.jpg

This is what Im shooting for on the bottom.
http://pictures.dealer.com/t/texasfordgrapevinevtg/0192/5c1601510a0a006501af34795f32a951.jpg

Last edited:

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yea I've never seen one in person either only on internet. I'm kinda liking the yellow pinstripe too, something different.

When you guys paint your mirrors are you sanding them smooth or just leaving them textured?

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
Yea I've never seen one in person either only on internet. I'm kinda liking the yellow pinstripe too, something different.

When you guys paint your mirrors are you sanding them smooth or just leaving them textured?

Are you going to do the whole mirror or just the caps? You can remove the caps to paint them if you have that style mirror.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Looks good, I am not a fan of those flairs but it fits the look you are going for. Can't wait to see more pics :thumbup:

David S.

Reaction score
that turned out alot better than I was expecting, nice job man, looks killer!

Latest posts

Members online