Conversion kit

01platinum

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of trucks with the coil over conversion kit completed?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Homesteader

Reaction score
Been thinking about a conversion as well. Trevor any pics of any that has been converted?

fifty

Reaction score
Front:
111.png

or rear:
IMG_2347.png

fifty

Reaction score
Yeah, The rear tops could have been flipped to the rear so I have been told. They say it would add a little extra travel and change how the spring rate hits. The rear is soft as it is now though. Wont change anything unless it breaks...which I doubt.

The fronts are a bit stiff and bouncy still. Hoping they settle in like the rears did. The rear end dropped about 1.5 inches in about 500 miles. Fronts lowered about .75 inch.

I am in the process of fine tuning and alignment still. Need a longer drive shaft due to droop capabilities. I did take it on a fire road at speed about 2 weeks ago and it got real smooth at speed. The front was a little choppy, but again, hoping the break in period will soften that up.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Yeah, The rear tops could have been flipped to the rear so I have been told. They say it would add a little extra travel and change how the spring rate hits. The rear is soft as it is now though. Wont change anything unless it breaks...which I doubt.

The fronts are a bit stiff and bouncy still. Hoping they settle in like the rears did. The rear end dropped about 1.5 inches in about 500 miles. Fronts lowered about .75 inch.

I am in the process of fine tuning and alignment still. Need a longer drive shaft due to droop capabilities. I did take it on a fire road at speed about 2 weeks ago and it got real smooth at speed. The front was a little choppy, but again, hoping the break in period will soften that up.

What kit do you have?

Members online

No members online now.