• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

(3) Rear Bumpers - 2011, 2008, & 2007

augustus89

Reaction score
I've got a few bumpers I need to get rid of, all located in College Station, Texas. Not interested in shipping at this time. I travel to Paris, Texas fairly often and am in the Houston and DFW area from time to time so I may be able to work out delivery during route to one of those areas if interested. PM for more pictures/info.

The 2011 bumper is still on my truck. Purchased the truck at the end of December, so there are no scratches/dents/scuffs/etc. on the bumper. It is in perfect condition. I haven't had time to pick up my replacement yet, but if the bumper sells I can take it off that day, no problem. $300 OBO

65c26165-1.jpg

The 2008 bumper has good sized dents on both side chrome pieces but the hardware, plastic, and sensors are still in good condition. Due to the condition I'm unsure of an asking price right now but you can PM me with reasonable offers if interested. $???

aa85892f.jpg

2175cfb8.jpg

The 2007 bumper is in good condition. No dents. $225

11edb8cc.jpg

Agjake11

Reaction score
them sensors are pretty sensitive sometimes its annoying haha

Back on topic with your thread will pm offer on the dented one

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
I got the 2011 bumper delivered to my work today from augustus89! It was as described in perfect condition and thanks for driving it down here. That is a beautiful truck you have!

Good seller, would do business with again.