• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

L99 7.3 Longblock and injector cores

JD3020

Reaction score
I bought a bus motor this winter for some parts and have thought about keeping it throw into the truck, but i'm thinking bout selling it. Not sure if i wanna keep it but if i get a offer i like it'll go.

Info is its a L99 7.3 out of a bus, 114k miles, ran excellent when it was pulled out of the bus. When they yanked it out they missed a bolt or two on the air filter and that ended up causing the plenums to get crushed, turbo broke in half, and y-pipe broke. Pedestal and up-pipes are in good shape. So far we have robbed the injectors(in my truck), HPO lines, HPOP, IPR, Gen 3 style ressi, and i may grab the other sensors off to keep as spares. I'm also considering painting and swapping the valvecovers into my truck, so it may come with OBS covers.

I also have a full set of AA injectors pulled out of my truck that i would only use as cores. And a set of injectors, different codes, but i was told they were stage 1 single shots. :confused: All 8 are there, but 2 are currently torn down(have all the parts).

I'm open to any reasonable offer or trade.

JD3020

Reaction score
I might have plans the motor now, so unless i get a offer i like it will be staying.

But i still have 2 sets of injectors i want gone. I'd like $400 for the complete set of AA's, $300 for the partially torn down "stage one single shots", or $650 for both. And again, i'm open to offers.

farmboy01

Reaction score
do you still have the stage 1 injectors? if so what code are they and whats the price for them? thanks

JD3020

Reaction score
Update: Injectors are not sold. I am keeping the set of "stage 1's". AA cores and motor are still for sale. The motor also has the adapter to go to an Allison transmission, and the starter on it. Shoot me an offer.

BBottoms

Reaction score
Don't happen to have a compression tester do you? I would come get the long block if I knew it had good numbers.

BBottoms

Reaction score
I've got a tester, might just get a hair and head next weekend. Only a couple hundred miles away. This is the "$500" longblock thats in your signature, right?

JD3020

Reaction score
Bump.

I had the AA's checked out for a buddy, and 4 were good so he had them re o-ringed. He thought he had an injector issue so we swapped one in, then found out it wasn't the injector. So i still have a full set of AA's, 3 are good and have new o-rings. Will also have my AD's for sale once i get a transmission in the truck.

Still have the motor also, but i will not be able to get comp. numbers. Its sold as is. If there is enough interest i can part it out.

JD3020

Reaction score
Not sure how i forgot this thread.

I'd give you $500 for the motor, plus shipping of course.

I'd love to but i'm not sure if trying to ship a motor is something i want to tackle.

Anyways i still have this stuff. As i was afraid of, the motor has sat so long i'd say it will need gone through before it should go into a truck. I yanked the HPOP off about a month ago and it was hard to turnover without injectors. Its pretty much sat in the corner with the injectors out and valvecovers on since this spring. I was hoping i'd have the HPO resi's switched but i haven't even began messing with the IH one so the motor will not come with anything HPO related. Still has the manifolds, up pipes, pedestal, and some other stuff on it. Looking to get $500 as it sits, pretty much just a good forged core now, i'd prefer pick-up but if you have a way to unload it i can deliver it once my truck is fixed.

Also, I still have the AA's and AD's for sale. Looking for $400 a set plus shipping, or $750 for both plus shipping but i'm also open to offers and possibly trades for gauges or stuff like that.

Latest posts

Members online