Job 1 Transmission filter and transmission fluid changes

zabeard

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to buy one of these cheap online?

If I was to get the filter does it require special tools?

Also I have heard of some guys putting in Job 2 lines that dont have a filter at all. Is this possible? Is that less than the 180$ filter?

I have put around 20k on the fluid, since I run the 210 and 275 most of time and tow a little should I change it by now? Isnt the LV fluid supposed to last longer?

zabeard

Reaction score
how much are you spending converting to the job 2 lines?

got any part numbers?

mortal798

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to buy one of these cheap online?

If I was to get the filter does it require special tools?

Also I have heard of some guys putting in Job 2 lines that dont have a filter at all. Is this possible? Is that less than the 180$ filter?

I have put around 20k on the fluid, since I run the 210 and 275 most of time and tow a little should I change it by now? Isnt the LV fluid supposed to last longer?

That filter is $180??? I just got a quote from the Ford dealer that advertises wholesale parts on PSN... they said $30 :doh:

zabeard

Reaction score
well be careful with that. i bought one that was 30 when i first got the truck. it was just the toilet paper replaceable one which isnt right at all.

this one the whole can needs replaced.

and your right. its 180!!! i about crapped as well. I assume I have 126k miles on my filter, I am sure it needs replaced.

zabeard

Reaction score
thats amazing if its the right one but i have my doubts... there is no Job # mentioned in that post.

zabeard

Reaction score
How many miles are on the one you are selling Robert? Shoot me a text if you want.

BFT

Reaction score
its brand new in the box. i dont know how much shipping would be on it but its yours. ill text you later

White_monster

Reaction score
You can't install the job 2 trans lines with the engine in, I tried and was unsuccessful. I did remove that stupid filter under th bell housing on mine and my trans is working great, I installed the suncoast filter instead. Have fun.

Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part #'s for the newer style line without the external 200.00 filter. Just dropped my truck off at the trans shop to get a full build up and wanted this done too while its in there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.