• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 Honda VTX 1800 "C" (Maine) For Sale!

ToMang07

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the skibby, and I hope to have it ALL here. I do not want to be misleading in any way. As with so many across America, my employment situation has changed. I am lucky to still have a job, but I took a $25,000 pay cut, so I am cutting any/all fat from my budget I can. That's why I am selling. I love the bike, it is a freakin animal, and ALWAYS a joy to ride. I am selling only because of my financial situation.

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C for sale. $4,500.

Modifications: Vance and Hines "Big Shots" 2-2 Performance Exhaust,(Comes with loud and quiet baffles.) Kuryakyn Hyper-Charger Intake with K&N Filter and charge kit, MTC Racing Clutch, Cobra Floorboards, 6000k 55w (NDANA) HID hi/lo headlight, 6" Chrome Rivco Risers, (ALL Kuryakyn) Chrome Grips, Chrome (Metal) Scythe Mirrors, Chrome Contoured Levers, Chrome Engine Covers, and Horizontal Chrome side-mount (LED) plate mount. "VTX" Chrome Reservoir Covers, Goldwing Progressive Front Springs. (Have originals and special tool to change them.) Show Chrome Engine Guard w/ V-Twin Highway Pegs and Show Chrome Radiator cover. (Almost new) Goodyear 205 Rear Tire, and a Pirelli Night Dragon Front Tire. (Both have TONS of tread left!) Also has AC socket. Slightly under 40,000 miles, bike has been meticulously taken care of, and has ALL 100% Synthetic Amsoil Fluids!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! I LOVE this bike, it's fast as heck and VERY powerful!

I can be reached by "PM" here. PM me with any questions/requests, or for my email or phone number.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuePffh8tQ0

Pictures: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/ToMang07/2002 VTX 1800 C For Sale/

ToMang07

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm hoping between tax returns and spring around the corner SOMEONE has the itch! :lookaround:

ToMang07

Reaction score
Bump.png

Latest posts

Members online