• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F-350 Extended Cab Short Box Lariat

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2011 Ford F-350 with the 6.7L PowerStroke. The truck has 22,000+ miles on the Odometer. I bought this truck used in August and have done what I thought was needed to make it about right. It is an Extended Cab Short Box Lariat trim. It is Tuxedo Black, the new metallic black, with Black Leather interior. It is fully loaded with every option less the moon roof and navigation. This truck has the 3:31 gears, which are great for mileage, along with the electric rear locker as well as a back up camera. It has the power Folding/Extending Mirrors as well. I have a 2" BDS Leveling Kit and Sky Jacker shocks with brand new 325/65R18 Good Year Wrangler DuraTracs mounted on the factory 18" wheels. It has a Bullet Liner that was applied this past fall. I installed my plow to it this fall, however I have only used it twice this winter on my driveway. I will remove it before selling it and replace the front valance as well. If the plow is also desired I can maybe work something out. The truck is in great shape, however it is used and there are some blemishes from the previous owner. I am looking to get $45,000 for it. The same truck new is close to $55,000. I am sure that there are some things that I am forgetting. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Chris

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Thanks! I am in the process of trading it in on a Fusion. It's a tough decision, but I will net cash that I can use to buy an older diesel outright and at the same time be able to afford my drive to work.

Chris