• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

my 08 reg cab is up for sale.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
2008 F250 reg cab long bed XL, plain jane Ford white
85,000 miles
Turnover ball goose neck
Leveled on 20s, 325/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
NEVER MODDED (factory air cleaner, DPF DOC still there, no tuner, nothing...)

I was going to do some things with it, and have been bouncing around the idea of a race truck, or a desert racer.... but, I just cant justify having it. So, I would say about $20,000 is a fair price. Not in a rush to move it, but I am not going to do anything with it. I'll get pics up soon, but here are a few of Power2Stroke and I going to pick it up last week.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:

01platinum

Reaction score
That is nice. Good luck moving it. Sure if I had a job right now the wife would be ok with me having a truck like that to build a race truck out of it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
That is nice. Good luck moving it. Sure if I had a job right now the wife would be ok with me having a truck like that to build a race truck out of it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ehhh, it prob wont move too quick. Took Travis a good while to sell it. But, let me know if your situation changes, and you are interested.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Vinyl floors I assume with the xl package? Where abouts are you located? Fawkin a Ive wanted a 6.4 like that.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Vinyl floors I assume with the xl package? Where abouts are you located? Fawkin a Ive wanted a 6.4 like that.

Crestview, FL, on the pan handle, about 55 miles from Alabama on I-10. I am in NC right now, but I will be back on Wed. I can deliver just about anywhere, just pay for my diesel! LOL This thing is VERY clean. I wish I had a reason to keep her....

Trav-O

Reaction score
It was a great Truck for me. Still sucks I had to Sell it!! Its gonna make someone a Good Truck!!