Wyoming meet?

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Ok so this summer I'd like to meet some of my powerstroke brothers/sisters lol and just diesel people in general from the south eastern part of wyoming like Cheyenne and what not and northern part of co foco and what not. Who would be down? Figured maybe just meet at a park and bs or something. If we have a good amount of people maybe do some sort of dyno/charity event in the middle or end of summer?

Shootingstar

Reaction score
I don't live there any more, but I am usually up there over the summer. You might pm Mike and Dustin they are from Cheyenne

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just let us know. Generally not enough going on in Cheyenne but we get around to northern Colorado often for dyno stuff. We will keep you posted when anything is going on

wyoradcat

Reaction score
what kind of meet i am in casper and have some buddies here to that might be down

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mike and I like to.make several trips to.Douglas for.some bracket racing. Will def keep u.posted on that

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Just let us know. Generally not enough going on in Cheyenne but we get around to northern Colorado often for dyno stuff. We will keep you posted when anything is going on

Ya i know not much goes on here but I was thinking maybe team up with someone with a dyno and theres a charity car show at the end of the summer here. Maybe if I can find what the name of it is we can get in on that with diesels as part of it and there's always lots of muscle cars maybe some of them would strap down.
If u guys in Wyoming have any ideas or know anyone who would want to sponsor a dyno event or truck show. If we can get some stuff together maybe at the college for dyno and BBQ?
If anyone wants to help me out getting something going pm and we can talk/text and figure something out.
Thanks guys!!!

Radio

Reaction score
I'm down for a meet. I'm up in Gillette but let me know when and where and I'll try to make it.

Mike and I like to.make several trips to.Douglas for.some bracket racing. Will def keep u.posted on that

Dustin let me know when you guys head to douglas and I'll head down. That's a short drive for me.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

kilapapipa

Reaction score
what kind of meet i am in casper and have some buddies here to that might be down

I am in Glenrock. There was a guy in Casper that tried to start the Wyoming Powerstroke Club. I still have the sticker on my truck. He ran a tire shop. We met there one time in January about 5-6 years ago. Not sure what ever happened to it.

shorty2tall

Reaction score
I am in Glenrock. There was a guy in Casper that tried to start the Wyoming Powerstroke Club. I still have the sticker on my truck. He ran a tire shop. We met there one time in January about 5-6 years ago. Not sure what ever happened to it.

ya i searched for it when i was told about the co diesel club couldnt find anything! lol

shorty2tall

Reaction score
ok so it looks like its going to be in june or july still have some stuff to work out to get hallers dyno down will probably be doing in the home depot parking lot but have to talk to my store manger on monday, will keep yall up to date will be dyno and car show so if u wanna bring a car/truck to just show do it!
any Charity yall think would be good? thats what it will probably be a charity car show/ dyno day.

shorty2tall

Reaction score

cool i talked to Jim today, was that u in there for an oil change?
i dont know many faces of the diesel community which is a big reason for the meet, dyno day, car show. Plus it seems all us go to colorado for anything weather its in denver fot truck fest or foco for whatever now we can bring the co guys down here for more then just CFD. lol

shorty2tall

Reaction score
So just an update me and the guy in working with on this are trying to get the sponsors to get the dyno for the charity the charity is likely to be wounded warriors.
After we have the sponsors for sure we'll get a date will be in the parking lot of home depot Cheyenne wy between home depot and outback steakhouse.
If u guys know any sponsors or any the sponsors here want to help out pm me thanks!

Patrick

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Ok so the guy I was working on this dropped the ball so next year it'll happen! Which is good too cuz I can talk to more people and get Sponsors.

Patrick

Members online

No members online now.