• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tonneau covers

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Looking at getting a tonneau cover for my 08 short bed. What do you guys have or what kind do you like? I want it to be a soft roll up style. I've been looking at the truxedo low pro and thats probably what i'll get but thought I would see what you guys think.

bluedge8

Reaction score
I like the access covers but they aren't low pro, very very easy to use and holds snow like no tomorrow

02BigD

Reaction score
I have had a Pace Edwards vinyl roll up cover for 4 years. Have not had one issue, and it has held up well.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I think mines an extang low pro. works great. No snaps, one button release and it rolls up with the 3 bars attatched so you dont have to mess with them.

87jumpy

Reaction score
Extang full tilt here, love the way it flips up to access the front of the bed and will come off almost instantly

907DAVE

Reaction score
Truxedo LowPro FTW!!!

Here's a pic of mine...

IMG_1150.jpg

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I have the BAK FLIP G2 on each of my rigs. one long bed, one short bed. LOVE the short bed one, HATE the long bed one. Short bed fold up great, and gets out of the way when I tow 5th wheel/GN. and locks from the inside (accessible from either side of the bed)

the long bed one is not built right... when folding up, it doesn't sit flat like the other does... And it is putting dents in itself... good thing they offer an awesome warranty! About 850 bucks either way. I would def use them again. Even the long bed one...

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I used to run a are topper. It was built extremely well. Much better then any of the others I've had, it was just ugly imo lol

photo2.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
I know the OP wants a soft roll up but I need theft prevention myself

I run a custom roll and lock behind my in bed tool box
i can still drop in my ladder rack so it works great ,, and for the 200ish i bought it for on Craig I couldn't be happier

with 4 points of retention I don't see how it could open by accident unless it was installed wrong?
heck I don't even use the tail gate latch points and mine never opens accidentally

Blowby

Reaction score
I have Roll N Lock, but it opens a lot.

http://www.rollnlock.com/

I have two Roll n Lock covers and 60K miles of use on them. Never had one open. I guess yours needs to be adjusted correctly. If you push the side rails too far towards the cab the cover can never be closed far enough to latch properly to the tail gate rail. Loosen the side rails and adjust for a proper latch. It should only take you about 15 min. to fix it.

Tom S

Reaction score
Just bumping this up for a word of advice on Truxedo and warranty service. I had to give them a call yesterday for warranty on a broken small plastic endcap. What a pleasant experience that was, perfect service. A nice lady answered the phone took my information and just like that the part was on its way. No asking me to pay for shipping or anything. Makes be glad, I picked this one. FYI mine was purchased from Empire Diesel.

JrStroker

Reaction score
I've got an Access soft roll top. For $150 on CL, its perfect. Its not low pro like I wanted, but not complaining.
Its got 8 clamps to hold it on and 3 support bars. They roll up with the top. Its a stout top for what it is.

Latest posts

Members online