38r BatMoWheel

Wicked

Reaction score
Looking to see when this if/is becoming available. Money would not allow a t4 setup so I am trying to make the 38r work. I really need to do something about EGTs and backpressure. I would like to know if they are making a batmowheel for us 38r owners... not just the tp/gtp38 owners.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
If you guys are on Facebook bullseye has a group on there where I asked about it because I was going to try and get a 38r to send them to make a wheel but somebody beat me to it thankfully lol they have kept me updated on when it will be ready there

Lowdown89

Reaction score
yeah, it seems promising... especially with the 1.15 housing it ought to make the 38r work pretty good.. i cant wait to try it, i anxiously waiting for them to tell me they are done with it LOL

PStroked444

Reaction score
would the batmo cause more surge issues?? I am interested in hearing what happends with it combined to the 38r.:pint:

4duggan

Reaction score
By any chance does it decrease the whistle (tone) decibles ? Seriously , I would like to know. Considering going T-4 mount before long this being one of the reasons.

Wicked

Reaction score
By any chance does it decrease the whistle (tone) decibles ? Seriously , I would like to know. Considering going T-4 mount before long this being one of the reasons.

No idea but if you listen on Youtube you can hear some D-Max's with them and you can hear them but it does not sound that loud. I hope it does do something about the whistle but I am more interested in reducing backpressure/egt's/smoke output.

boogeyman

Reaction score
anyone with a clue as to how loud this thing will be??? love to hear a vid clip of one . im hoping its like a semi truck lol

Latest posts

Members online