Tax Time BLOWOUT!!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's that time of the year!!

:evil

EVERYTHING is on sale!

Package deals for REAL discounts, and the lowest prices on gauges, monitors, wheels, turbos, intakes, and exhausts, chips, and much much more!!!
For all diesels!!

HSPerformance.jpg

edgelogo.jpg

afelogo.jpg

mbrplogo.jpg

American-Force-logo-vector[1].jpg
diamondeyelogo.jpg

southbendclutchlogo.jpg

tslogo.jpg

And many more of the biggest brands! Plus DI's regulated returns and much, much more!

Last edited:

eastern

Reaction score
hopefully getting my new 6.7 this week. Whats the price on mini max, delete and intake .Its my new work truck can't do to much.

vcassens

Reaction score
Tell your supplier to hurry up with the powermax so I can spend some money LOL :poke: I am ready to make this truck move :pullover: I just ordered tunes and the egr delete should be hear today and I am getting excited.

Also can you quote me a price on a coolant filter kit with that order? thanks vincent

vcassens

Reaction score
Did you catch that last line in there just in case you didn't I would like a price on a coolant filter kit if at all possible thanks

2000wa250

Reaction score
price on push rods, springs, 60psi boost gauge, egt gauge, and triple gauge pod for 2000 f250

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Price on 5" downpipe back to 7" chrome mitre cut dual stacks, EGR delete and intake please for a CCDRW 6.4....already have 5" exhaust if that helps....and if you guys carry tires 35x12.50r17 MTs shipped to 92277

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online