• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Snatch this one up quick!

average

Reaction score
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/2841160366.html

Seems like a good deal, I'd buy it if I had an extra 13k laying here in front of me.

For sale is a 2008 Ford F-250 Extended Cab with and 8ft bed. This thing is immacculate. It has power windows, locks, and mirrors; heated mirrors, towing package, cd/am/fm/MP3, locking hubs for the 4X4 and cruise control. The truck has about 165,000 miles on it, which is nothing for a diesel. This truck is in fantastic shape inside and out with one exception, it has one bad fuel injector. I have looked into it and this is a $350.00 part. So, not such a big deal. I just don't have the time or the energy to deal with it and I've got too many vehicles sitting around as it is. So, my loss is your gain. This thing blue books for much much more than $13K, but I need rid of it, so come and get it! Please call (717)-554-6280.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Dillsburg isn't too awful far from me. If someone from the forums is SERIOUSLY interested I'll go look at it for them.

Atsah

Reaction score
No time or energy to replace one injector.. LOL Why not replace it and ask 15K and get an extra $1,500 for the truck.... Crazy..

Bair

Reaction score
Worst case scenario what would we be looking at, a total rebuild. What would something like that cost to have a shop do? Just rollin some options around.

idkillinit

Reaction score
It's an xl work truck. With a rebuild and injectors you could buy a truck with less mileage for wjat youd ha e into that.

Bair

Reaction score
Yeah I agree but if it does just need an injector... If someone could plug it in and see which injector it is that would be great. If its one of the front ones it wouldn't be to bad to pull a glow plug and check compression on that cylinder.

3brorce

Reaction score
Probably never has had the oil changed since he does not know what motor is in it

Latest posts

Members online