7.3 powerstroke batmowheels

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We have stock 7.3 batmowheels in stock now and the 38r will be ready in 2-3 weeks for shipping
i will add these to the site tonight if anyone wants to pre-order
Price is $399 shipped

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Quicker spool-up, increased power and lower egts were getting ready to dyno the stock 7.3 batmowheel this weekend

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Quicker spool-up, increased power and lower egts were getting ready to dyno the stock 7.3 batmowheel this weekend

that'll be cool to see, because the gt38r doesnt really add much to a tune only truck. they all make 310-330 with tune/intake/exhaust and turbo. i think the best test would be a truck with hybrids, fuel system, pump , and turbo.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
as soon as they are ready and i can get one bill at PHP will have some dyno numbers as he will be putting this a set of 250/200s and a 1.15 housing on my truck. PM sent craig i wanna get my hands on one as soon as they are availabe so i can go ahead and send you the money tonight

samoht517

Reaction score
I'm definately interested in seeing dyno numbers. Will this also get rid of the surge problems?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lowdown89

Reaction score
This ^^^^^^

I have seen dyno results from back to back tests on Cummins where just swapping the wheel it picked up 45h and 105ft lbs.... Will it do that on a 7.3? Have no idea but results like that are typical for all sorts of other trucks that they have been tried on so We should see some kinda gains

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I have seen dyno results from back to back tests on Cummins where just swapping the wheel it picked up 45h and 105ft lbs.... Will it do that on a 7.3? Have no idea but results like that are typical for all sorts of other trucks that they have been tried on so We should see some kinda gains

were all the variables the same during those tests other then the wheel swap?

same dyno, elevation, mods, etc....

Lowdown89

Reaction score
On the cummins truck from what I was told yes same truck, same day no other mods, same dyno etc.... From all the testing MPD has done with the 6.0 wheel they have seen great results I think the have some posted on their section

Obviously in the performance world there's tons of "snake oil" and do I have any proof it will work great on a 7.3? I have no F'n clue lol of course since I'm buying one I sure want it to... All I really have is a lot of people I see making big numbers using them so I figured I have wasted money on a lot worse things.... Depending on how soon I can get it and where I am at waiting on other parts I'm going to have bill dyno my truck with just changing the wheel since I already know what it makes on his dyno with the current mods. Because I will have no idea as to how much I gain from it once all the other parts go on

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online