• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05+ Ford 17" dually rims for sale

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Listing these for a buddy, he has a set of 6 Ford dually rims off an 05+ truck. The bolt pattern is 8x200mm so they won't bolt onto a 99-04 as those are 8x170mm. This includes 6 rims, 4 alloys & 2 steel inners.

photobucket-14084-1328911531074.png

For questions or more pics call/text Leo at 810-656-1688

Located near Imlay City, Michigan. (close to 2 hours north of Detroit)

Spatel23

Reaction score
I've text him and told him Id like to buy them but can't seem to get a price shipped to 38654.

Cat, can you let him know I want them and am ready to PayPal now if we can arrange a fair shipped price.

Thanks

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Shone - I called him last night & he said he is looking into shipping options. Does anyone knows of another freight company that could ship them besides UPS? Other option if you aren't in a rush for em is to get em shipped to TS in May.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Do yall know anyone going down to Rudys event from up there? If yall can get them there I can pick them up when I get my truck.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I don't know anyone from MI going to Rudy's this year. I know my buddy is a hot shotter & gets around, he was out in NJ a couple weeks ago. I'm going to see if he has any long runs coming up where he could meet up with someone out east before the event.