• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

06 King Ranch Door panels and Switches crewcab

Agjake11

Reaction score
selling a set of perfect condition king ranch door panels from a 2006 f250 crewcab. had these in my 06 but swapped out the dash and panels to the lariat ones. these have no sun wear on the top of the tan at all and all switches work perfectly. only thing not included is the red lenses.

e06adcdd.jpg

a3453435.jpg

814ecf68.jpg

cbe78224.jpg

7f093e25.jpg

also have the wiring connectors for all the doors except the mirror switch

will sell panels and switches for 300 plus shipping or 325 plus shipping to include the plugs or 60 plus shipping for the connectors

pm me or reply if interested. will consider swapping for lariat (tan) panels in like condition.

also selling wood grain part of the dash from a 05-07. its tan with the matching wood grain

Agjake11

Reaction score
Meant to say 05-07 lariat ones sorry. My new lariat ones have some fading on top which is why I woulnt mind a second set if they were in the shape of my king ranch ones.

Agjake11

Reaction score
ya just missed them. still have the woodgrain kr dash piece from 05-07 trucks though. its mostly complete

2000wa250

Reaction score
Interested in the dash. Could you put a pic up?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Agjake11

Reaction score
its the top piece in this pic.

8a431c72.jpg

wont come with ac and the info center buttons (hole to the right of where the steering wheel goes. has 4x4 switch and think it has rear window or parking switch on the switch plate. other than the ac and info center itll have everything else (no radio)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.